YOUR PARTY IS OUR PERFECTION!
Music + Media with Taylor Swift
30+ years of professional experience
Music + Media with Miranda Lambert.
Making weddings fun since 1985!!
Music + Media with Carrie Underwood.
Dylan was a great DJ for our 9/27/14 wedding reception at the Hyatt on Main/KI Convention Center in downtown Green Bay. He was always willing to change up the music when requested and kept our guests involved in the party. Dylan set up a large video display screen on the floor to show everyone the photo montage of us as bride & groom. Thank you ever so much for helping us celebrate our wedding and for creating special memories of the day.
Theresa - Green Bay
Great disposition. He always
stayed helpful and positive in
encouraging to my shy family
to get out and dance. Very
respectful of our music choices
would be a great DJ for any
Laura - Neenah
You were so great! Everyone was
raving about you!
Jessie - Green Bay
Wow! What a great time at Bowling For Kids Sake today at Apple Valley lanes! All the proceeds
will benefit Big Brothers
Big Sisters of Northeastern
here in Door County. Special
thank you to Dylan Fletcher for
being our MC, and keeping the
party going all afternoon.
Patty - Sturgeon Bay
Our many thanks to Dylan for a
great job as MC and host of the
"Bark For Life" Pet Walk!
Lois - Sturgeon Bay
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
WHO WE ARE
With 30+ years entertainment experience, we've done just about every event imaginable. From premiere weddings, clubs, community events, to high school dances and more. Music + Media Entertainment has the professional experience and industry training that you can trust and rely upon for your event.
WHAT WE DO
Parties, special events, grand openings, weddings, birthdays, corporate events, to Green & Gold game day festivities. Music + Media Entertainment will work with you to tailor fit a package for your special day. Take the worry out of your planning and let a well known area entertainer put the fun into your event or party.
Whether you like pop, rock, country, oldies or other, Music + Media Entertainment covers it all. Our professionally trained staff can cater to whatever your tastes are. We specialize in a "Feel Good Favorites" format that we have mastered over the years. Call us today at 920-713-2942 and ask for a free consultation.
Q & A
A recent review from a wedding client
"Dylan did a fantastic job of really listening to what we were asking of him. We gave him a specific vibe to accomplish, specific songs we wanted interspersed, and he did a wonderful job. As the bride, the fewer questions and issues you have to deal with, the better, and I didn’t have to really do anything the entire event."
Your special event should be all about memories to last a lifetime. At Music + Media Entertainment we work with you prior to your event on detailed planning. You then can fully enjoy an entertaining experience on your day. Call us today at 920-713-2942 to plan a custom package for you and your guests.
1) Did Dylan have the crowd constantly dancing and entertained on the dance floor? Because of the nature of the event, we specifically were not trying to achieve a dance-party vibe, but we did have some songs that got people on the dance floor. I would imagine he would be very good at that if that’s what you’re going for. We asked that he did more music playing than talking, although I believe he has a lot of emceeing experience as well.
2) Do you feel as if he played the music you requested? The selection was perfect and the songs we requested were played.
3) Would hire him for any future events? Absolutely.
4) Would you recommend him to your friends and family for their weddings? Absolutely.
5) What do you think made him better than other DJs? Two things – listening and communication. First, he listened and honored our vision. I was married once before, and at my first wedding I requested that the DJ not play polka music. My mom likes the whole “roll out the barrel” thing and I definitely do not. I made it clear to that DJ SEVERAL times that despite any requests, he was not to play polka music. I found out later that after I had left the event a bit before it was over, they played a polka song. Not that that is a huge deal, and I was gone, but he had direction and an agreement and he did it anyway, which was frustrating. Dylan was instructed to stay away from certain genres of music and to not take requests, and he listed to both of those and I appreciate that. The other piece is communication. We heard from him several times to make sure we were on the same page and that was great.